Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A plan for Saturday

I'm still up because I just cannot fall asleep, trying to make a good plan for this Saturday. What is it you ask? My birthday. Not that I was always excited about my own birthday like some people, I'm actually very not excited, because it's just a reminder that I'm well near the big 3!

But anyway, it just so happens on a Saturday, so I've no excuse not to throw out a party. Well unlike in western countries, the birthday girl actually has to treat her friends for dinner drinks whatever boo hoo! But it's ok, this year I've received my advanced gift from my dad to cover those expenses hurrah!

I'm considering 2 restaurants: A has better food, B has better atmosphere. Which to choose?

Also, this would be a farewell to a good boy - friend, not bf mind you, as he will be leaving the country the next day, so I want something more special.

As for the after party, I'm planning to treat myself to a sexy dancer show. Hope my good bf can arrange that for me :-)
Sent from AguMa's BB

2 comments:

  1. Haaaach, the big 3 kommt auch für mich immer näher. Also schnell noch heiraten. Höhöhö... Ich hoffe du hast einen supertollen Samstag, ich werde an dich denken. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sei tapfer und feier schoen :)
    Ist doch egal, warum...wichtig ist nur eine ausrede, um trinken zu koennen und ..wie war das...sexy dancer? woah!

    ReplyDelete