Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Down the memory lane..

Should I feel sad and jealous after I friended a long time friend on Facebook and see that she's now living in Berlin, bartending. What a crazy happy life she seems to have, and not bored and stuck back home in Indo doing boring job from 9 to 5?

I should right? Because I like adventures, I like living abroad, I like having the freedom to do anything. But I shouldn't either, because the last time I remember, I was also bored outta my life in Germany. I mean life was good and fun, but all those, don't mean a thing when I didn't have any purpose. I was just simply living a free life, and I was bored. Having fun, but bored inside. Gettit? (I don't)

Like always, I just ramble and ramble, analyzing too much, I don't know what I want. The idea of settling down is not so bad when I rethink about it..
Sent from AguMa's BB

2 comments:

  1. Mädel, du bist noch jung und hast noch dein gaaaaanzes Leben vor dir. Egal wie du dich entscheidest, noch ist nichts für immer und du kannst dich jederzeit wieder anders orientieren. Hab einfach den Mut und probier mal was aus. Ich habe gerade am eigenen Leib erfahren, dass da manchmal Sachen bei rauskommen können, die man nie für möglich gehalten hätte. =)
    Good luck in finding yourself and your real desire. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be! (jealous).
    Life as a bartender in berlin might seem like wild and crazy fun. You have nothing to worry about, other than hanging out with your customers and just care for what they need. When you go home, you don't have to think about anything else (except when you're burned out from customers, and plan to do crazy stuff next time you see them). And if you have friends to hang out with, you can call them and have a fun night together. or you stay home, do facebook stuff. If you work on the weekend night, even better, you can crash parties afterwards.

    BUT!!!

    If you get into an accident or get sick, then you're fucked. You don't get sick paid or paid-vacation. that means, when you don't work, you don't get any money. inofficially, you earned so much money every month, but officially, not really. That means, unemployment check is not gonna cover your rent. And you can only do it for so long, that when you're 50 or 60, you're fucked (again), 'cause you'll have a big life crisis ahead of you. and you've got no securities.

    ...unless you've saved your money, and get to have your own bar someday (that's my plan, although i must say, saving money is so hard. we'll see what happen in 10 years)

    deniece

    ps: i like your blog... (a lot)

    ReplyDelete