Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh Crap

I'm really really really really reaaalllyyyy forgetting my Japanese..

1. About 2 weeks ago my dad had some japanese customers visiting, and he brought me along as usually, for his own vain need. He kept pushing me, tell this story to them in japanese, say this and that to them in Japanese, and not that I didn't want to, but I went blank didn't know how to even start the sentence..

2. Last week I met an old friend of my sister who used to live in Japan, but she hasn't been in Japan for more years than me, and she spoke to me in a high-speed japanese, and my brain just froze.

3. I came across old emails between me and my former-employer Mrs Aoyama in Frankfurt, and our professor Woldering, I read them and I had to copy-paste a lot of kanji into the dictionary, and was amazed I could even wrote such emails to them that time..

Oh My God.

No comments:

Post a Comment