Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

gmarket.com.sg

New addiction *sniffs*
My shopaholic nature came crawling out, after my sister who lives in Singapore introduces me to this website that sells A LOT of things that I would want to buy, in a discounted price! (of a price that's already cheaper than if I buy them in Jakarta)
Good thing the website is in Singapore, so I can only buy things when I know my sister is coming home for vacation. And she is, next month, and so I'm going to order 5 kind of benefit cosmetics, and skin 79 BB Cream. Did I mention CHEAP?

They sell the BB Cream at around SGD 9.90 only, in Indonesia - if available - it would be at least 2x more expensive, sometimes 3x.

As for benefit cosmetics, nope it's not yet available in Indo, but the ones in gmarket are already cheaper than in its original country the US. Incredible!

I don't know how they do it, but kudos the seller! I love you guys muaachhh

No comments:

Post a Comment