Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Time for a Change

For weeks I've been trying to lose the World Cup weight and obviously did not succeed, otherwise I wouldn't have written this entry ha ha..

I'm that kind of person. When I'm highly motivated I would run/jog at least 3x a week, and eat less, when I'm so-so motivated, I wouldn't excercise a lot and just hope to lose weight by not snacking so much.

But I've decided to pick up on working-out, I don't have to be constantly on the treadmill machine which is Oh-sO-Boring! , I'll maybe try the couch-potato work-out like suggested in prevention.com, and treadmill jogs when I feel like it.

I've always hated going on the scale after a week of working out because I always gain weight! Now I have to remind myself it's the muscle building up and that's a good thing. Because after looking at the scale I usually get depressed and stop working-out alltogether. Or better yet, maybe I shouldn't get on the scale at all... But that can also be dangerous at times..

Anywhoooooo work-out, diet, work-out, diet! Yeah!
Sent from AguMa's BB

1 comment: