Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Skin care splurges

Lancome Genifique Eye Concentrate

In quest of searching a good eye-cream for my now PUFFY eyes with dark-circles, I came across this product while reading the in-flight shop magazine while traveling to Guangzhou. It got great review, and that they tested on around 40-50 women who get great improvement after 28 days. Sucker! So I bought at the Guangzhou airport before leaving back to Jakarta. It cost me around USD 55, the highest I've ever paid for an eye cream, so it'd better work!

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

I found this product a few days ago while buying a MAC Cream blush from an online shop, and so I browsed for a review and turns out it's a very popular product from a japanese skincare company. A bit expensive here (around USD 38) but it's worth it, now I don't need my Clinique extra gentle eye make-up remover anymore (I'm out of it anyway), because this cleansing oil cleans all my make-up including Mascara! Don't need cotton pads anymore, just rinse them, and my face and eyes are all clean! yay... It's good because rubbing my eyes too much with cotton pad isn't good for the skin around the eyes, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment