Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Brand-minded

Lately I've been hearing stories about these rich spoiled daughters of my mom's friends. They got married or will be married to super rich dudes, and ever since the only things in their little spoiled heads are Gucci, LV, Hermes, Laboutins, Chanel, Prada and so on. They kept on buying all those stuffs from handbags, shoes, clothes, and duh, they cost a fortune. An Hermes Birkin bag costs about as much as a city car!!

Well it's not that I don't like branded bags, which girly girl doesn't, right? But that's so over the top, why try so much to be a hot socialite, no normal girl needs that many branded bags or shoes, why try to be a walking advertisement board, why show off so much, it's not even the money they earn themselves...

Anyway, I'm quite irritated hearing these stories my mom tells me, and I pray pray pray to God that no matter how rich I would become one day, I wouldn't turn into one of these girls, who let their branded accessories define who they are.
Sent from AguMa's BB

No comments:

Post a Comment