Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Chanel Inimitable Mascara - not buying it anymore


I first came into contact with Chanel Inimitable Mascara when a half-size sample came with my Glamour Subscription back when I was still in Germany. I tried it on, and it was WOW. The best mascara I've ever had, it had everything, volume, length and curl. My eyelashes are "barely there" meaning it's sooo short and thin I usually don't bother wearing mascara because it's not gonna be visible anyway, but the chanel mascara was good. I suddenly "have" lashes :P
And so after that I bought the full-size tube. And for a few years I haven't used much mascara, and just last month I saw this add, and remember the good 'ol days, so I bought another tube when I was at the airport. It cost me USD 29, and whadya know, it isn't as good as I remember it was. It's no better than the L'oreal Collagen Mascara that I've been using for a while. So I dont think I wanna buy one anymore, it cost more than twice compare to L'oreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment