Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Who's got a new toy ??

I got a new tooyy... And it's iphone 4, gadget freaks!

Yes, you'd think I wasted "that" much money on a 2nd cellphone (I will and can not live without my blackberry). But as a matter of fact I bought it quite cheap from a friend, who bought it last month but regretted it because he owns a blackberry and an ipad also. Meaning, it's sittig duck at his place. So I offered to buy it from him, and he gave it to me cheap considering it's not exactly brand new and it doesn't come with the original box. Mmmm hmmm!

So why did I suddenly decide to buy an iphone when I explicitly said over and over that iphone as a phone is useless and it's for someone who loves to play games, which would not be me!

Well, the ipad I received as a gift from my dad is definitely to blame. So I've been using the tablet device for a few weeks now and I can see how useful it is as u can download a lot of apps, for example dictionaries, so you don't have to go online all the time to find online dictionaries, and also the little budgeting apps they have, ie Homebudget, a very handy and useful thing to have. But of course I realize bringing ipad all the time in my already-heavy-bag is not exactly convenient right. So I thought about getting an ipod touch to replace the function of ipad, but why stop at ipod when I can buy the oh-so-in-demand iphone 4 at a discounted price, righhhttttt??? So there ya have it :D

I'm just happy as it is right now browsing for cute games and stupid but maybe useful apps to try on!
Sent from AguMa's BB

No comments:

Post a Comment