Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Great make-up bad outfit

I was flipping through Glamour magazine in the toilet (while nature called heh heh), and I found an ad for Shakira's fragrance. I totally digged Shakira's eye make-up, with gold-bronze and black combination she just looks amazing, not that I even like her especially.

So I spent time trying to imitate her look, which of course I failed miserably because, doh, I don't have gold metallic eye-shadow (must buy!), and I ended up experimenting with bronze brown and black and invented another look! I have to say, not bad! Anyway when I realized I spent already nearly an hour, and I haven't even blow-dried my hair... After my hair is done I rushed to pick up an outfit and I know it's really late already so I just picked whatever's come to mind.

So here I am, with great make-up on my eyes, half-done hair, and mismatched outfit! Pink flowery tank-top, grey blazer-cardigan, blue skinny jeans, and striped green-ish ballerina flats! Disaster...

The lesson to be learnt today: pick your outfit first then do your make-up, it's always better to dress nicely with a subtle so-so make-up!
Sent from AguMa's BB

1 comment:

  1. Ohjeeee... Hätte auch mir passieren können. Immer wieder morgens... Manchmal schaffe ich es zum Glück mein Outfit bereits einen Abend vorher auszuwählen. ^^;

    ReplyDelete