Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

BB Cream reviewed!

From Left to Right:
1. Missha watery BB Cream SPF 27 PAA++
Supposedly good for dry skin (which I have), leaves cooling effect, no rash, light liquidy. So far that's true, except it doesn't really give the skin the glow a bb cream should do.. It has medium coverage, no dewy glow :-(
2. Dodo Club BB Cream SPF 16 (?)
Best coverage, I use this as an alternative of using a foundation when I need to use one. But tends to make skin dryer due to its thicker composition. But it makes skin looks brighter, sometimes to bright so I have to blend well.
3. Faceshop blemish balm
Sadly no SPF, so I have to (when I'm not too lazy) apply SPF first and THEN the bb cream. But it's very light, doesn't dry up the skin too much, and it does gives a dewy shiny bright looking skin. If only this one has SPF, I'd vote this as the best bb cream. The coverage is medium.

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment