Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

What does "Minimum Payment" mean???

So I got my bill for my Mandiri credit card, I spent 9 mil last month, I was about ready to pay for it until my eyes saw something that shouldn't have been there. 

Interest : Rp. 177k ???? How did THAT happen?

So I called the customer care, and he explained that those are financial charges because I didn't make any payment last month. But yeah, the bill from last month says that I owed them Rp 23,441, and THEREFORE the Minimum Payment was RP 0 (ZERO!) 
And because I didn't make my payment last month, the interest goes on the next month, and so I got charged for my 9mil spending last month. The hell??? 

Let me get this straight. Minimum payment says ZERO. And I still have to make a payment?? THEN WHY THE HELL YOU PUT ZERO OVER THERE?????????
Why don't just save us ALL this trouble and print Rp. 23,441 as the minimum payment?? Because in fact, THAT is the actual minimum payment!!!! 

I was freaking furious, and I told the customer care guy to request adjustment for next month, because I do not want to pay for those charges. And he's like, well there's nothing we can do about it, we have informed all customers that they have to make a payment no matter how small the amount is. WHEN WHEN WHEN?

And so I started reading the back of the bill, you know, those small-printed terms and conditions? Okay, it did KINDA say something like that, that customers get charged for whatever they don't pay. But come on... WHO ACTUALLY READS THOSE SMALL PRINTED STUFFS ON THE BACK?????

So I'm pissed because I think that's so SLY of them to do that. If you want customers to make a payment no matter how small the amount is, THEN state THAT! Do not put ZERO, and expect us to start reading the back of the paper!? I know a lot of banks that actually put the numbers down there instead of a FREAKING ZERO! *urgh!*

No comments:

Post a Comment