Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Xpenser - be wise, track your expenses!


As a person who is a SHOPAHOLIC, it really is necessary to track my expenses, because most of the time I really don't know where my money went.

So I spent hours browsing for a good expense-tracking application for my blackberry, and I couldn't find any. They're all etiher too complicated, only for US users (currency and bank account only from US), and stuffs like that.

So I googled some more, and found xpenser.com
Well, it's not really what I hoped, per se, but it's close enough to help me do this. Xpenser doesn't come with an application that you install on your gadget. How it works is, we sent an email to a certain email, with the subject : "Lunch 54000 with babe" and when you check your xpenser account it will have Lunch as a type of expense, 54000 as the amount, and with babe as the Notes/Remarks.

The good thing is you can separate accounts, for example I have 2 bank accounts at BCA and Mandiri, so I can separate those. I can separate credit card bills if I want, but that's just way too many :-P *shopaholic alert*

All-in-all, until I find a better replacement, I'm pretty satisfied with xpenser.com. It's like blogging to blogspot using my email. (Email on gadget is a lovely thing, huh)

1 comment:

  1. you should try mint.com ;) (this is pook's btw)

    ReplyDelete