Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weird stage of life

This is the first time ever in my life that I feel this alive, and yet also so alone at the same time. Isn't that strange?
Although not everything has become clear for me, but I think I've figured out what I wanna do after I got back from China.. It might just be a dream, but it is good to be dreaming again, and actually really thinking of realizing that dream. Someone really taught me about that...
The past 3 and a half years (ever since I got back home), day by day just passed me by so quickly, and I never feel like I have done really anything worth remembering, the years turn so quickly it scares the hell out of me. I hope this can change.

(I don't mean that there are no good memories this past 3-and-a-half years..)

But right now I'm so confused with being just by myself, I lost directions in that area. I'm walking blind. I don't know what to do, where to go. Don't know who to see, who to talk to. Who to love, who to share my thoughts with.

Good friends are really heaven sent, but they're not me, they're not the other part of me either, even the bestest friend, they don't understand 90% of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment