Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I love running

I love running, especially in open air. Like when I lived in Frankfurt, I made it a habit to run 2 - 3 times a week (that time I was really determined to lose weight). Unlike other people who like to run a course in the park, I prefer running at the university's football ground, where I just need to run laps after laps without having to think "oh, should I turn right or left here?".

The best time was during the winter time, I woke up one morning and saw that it was snowing. And I thought of cancelling the jogging session, because it might be slippery, but it stopped snowing after a while and I was really in the mood to run. So I went out anyway, went to the football ground, and saw the whole thing white covered in snow. I tested the ground, felt ok, so I put on music and started running, all by myself, really no one was around. It felt really good, so fresh, and it was so beautiful. I ran until parts of the snow was melted by the sunshine.. I realized on that day I ran more laps than I usually did. And what I also liked running all alone like that, was that I could get drown in my thoughts and fantasies, something I couldn't normally do. Just love it...

Wish I could do that again... Now my only option is to run on my treadmill, so different. But oh well, in life sometimes you just have to take what's available right?
Sent from AguMa's BB

No comments:

Post a Comment