Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Great bargain!!!

The nine west balerina flats I've been eyeing for a year now was on 60% sale and the last pair was just my size! Thank you God! Haha

Then I bought the second pair which is loafer style flat in pewter color, was on 50 + 10% sale, a girl couldn't resist....

And I bought a pair of jeans from Pull and Bear, haven't bought a decent pair of jeans for a while now.

All in all, I blame this on a friend, who instructed me to go shopping because she said it's "therapeutic". But you know what, if I do that everytime I feel down, soon I'm gonna need therapy to cure my shopaholism! >.<;;

On the up side, everyone who has not seen me for a while - friends, muay thai trainer - said that I've gotten so skinny. I said I don't think so because my scale doesn't say so, yes I have lost weight but only like 1.5kg, which is not enough for a friend to say that I should gain weight, which she did say. It is really the 1st time in my life that someone told me that I should gain instead lose. When I bought my jeans, my usual size 38 was way too big, I tried on 36 and still not tight. I guess they're not lying. But how come my scale doesn't agree with them? *confused*

No comments:

Post a Comment