Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Why football and not other sports?

Over the past few years I've been a various sports fan. Used to be into tennis when I was small, got into the addiction of European Football when I was a teenager, watched a lot of NBA games in the US, surprisingly turned into a Hansin Tiger, the coolest baseball team from Osaka when I was in Japan.

And then it's back to football fever thanks to WC 2006 during my stay in Germany.

Literally crazy over the WC 2010.

And now I remember the most obvious reason why I love the game in the first place. The hunks hunks hunks!!! Which other sport can produce so many hot players in a single event?? The Spanish team alone can beat the likes of Brad Pitt, Josh Hartnett or Ryan Reynolds' assess! Oh not to mention Xabi Alonso.. Hunk of the hunk!!! No hollywood star is as hot as he is, with his deep sympathetic look and very sexy english accent *giggles*

Ahhh I'm in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment