Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

MOVIES

Best movies I have watched so far in 2009:

Terminator Salvation - many people would DEFINITELY argue.. but it was good.. I loved Sam Worthington much more than Christian Bale
He was such a cool machine.. *bang list alert!* 

Star Trek .. watched in again and again and again on the flight back to Indo.. oh Chris Pine Chris Pine Chris Pine with his blue eyes.. *drools* 

State of Play .. was skeptical when I pushed play on the dvd player.. but I was shocked, it was a brilliant movie, kept you guessing til the end.. I'm not a big Russel Crowe or Ben Affleck fan, but have to give them 2 thumbs up.. 

He's Just Not That Into You .... just something you need to see if you wanna learn about guys, not that I need a learning, I can understand then like open books.. but it was nevertheless still good :-D

Last but CERTAINLY not least:
The Inglorious Basterds!!
Woo hoo best movie of the year, Tarantino's masterpiece, one of Brad Pitt's best..
Just funny addicting tragic ironic from start til end.. 

That's all I can think of for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment