Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Movie : The Rebound

Catherine Zeta-Jones, Justin Bartha
(Blitz Megaplex)

This was one of the most romantic and heart-melting movie I've ever seen in my life..
Tells a story about a divorced woman with 2 kids, starting a new life in the city. She meets a younger guy who afterward she hires as her babysitter, they fall in love in spite of the age difference.

Why it was heartmelting? They have such a great great chemistry on screen together, how the guy is so great with her kids, and how he's always saying and doing the right thing at the right time to make her feel better, it's every girl's DREAM to be treated like that! Besides he's UBER UBER CUTE. (Added to my *cough*bang list*cough*)

I kept gushing on how dreamy he was.. how I wish I could have this kind of love-life, but I guess that ain't real :P
And their very last scene.. could literally make a girl wet.. *ahaha* It just really melted my heart away, I could see it pouring down.. *gushing gushing*

This is definitely a movie I would like to watch again several times in the future. I was pretty much still captivated by the thought of their love scenes until a few hours later.. still gaga-ing over it.. it's just so romantic... *uhhhhhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment