Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a day!

All in all.. It was a fun day that almost got ruined!

I got home from work today feeling very tired dizzy and nauseous. I almost canceled the dinner date but I thought 'not a chance!'. So I took some pills, took a nap, felt a bit better, then got dressed. (Thx mom..)

It was a nice dinner at kampus, of course overpriced, but people paid for the view and atmosphere.

Came home, turned on the light in my room and there they were. My lovely friends with their attempted surprise party lol. Sorry guys, I saw the car parked a few houses away.. But thanks, it was nice nonetheless. Thanks for not listening to me begging you not to do anything like that :-P

And so the fiesta continues! Tomorrow with my beloved family..

Aguma, signing off.. Zzzzz..

EDIT: oh i'm seriously in love with my babe when i heard all the hussle he went through to prepare this thoughtfull surprise for me :-D he he he..

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment