Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bobbi Brown EXTRA moisturizing balm

USD 85 @ bobbibrowncosmetics.com
Worth it?????
I've tried different skincares for dry-skin type, and none of them I can call really good..
This one has a good review.. should I should I should I??
But a jar costs so much.. hix sobs..

other option is Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face cream from L'Occitane
This one is worth a try too..
easy access as well.. maybe I should stop by EP mall and get some sample (suggestion from LEO!)

Another option, my sis said I should try Aveeno when I travel to the US. Based on soy.. hmm..

But the problem is, I never finish up a jar/tube. It always works great in the beginning, but after half a tube, they usually don't work anymore for me, and my skin begins to dry up :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment