Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Little facts about the Mars Creatures.. (a.k.a Men)

Yesterday I learned a disturbing little fact about Guys. A friend said that he wouldn't ever talked for more than a couple sentences with an ugly girl. When I showed how disgusted I am, he said he confirmed it with at least 3 other male friends of his who have the same opinion, which is even worse. Exactly the perfect example of MALE CHAUVINISM?

I didn't start hating them or anything, I don't know if I can blame them, since he assured me that's just how men's brains are programmed (scan - ugly - run away). They won't even give her a chance, maybe she's the smartest wittiest funniest girl ever in the world, the nicest and the most adorable too! But anyway, none of those matters, because if she's ugly she's doomed.

And everyday a lot of people (a lot of MEN in this case) criticize girls who puts on a lot of make-up, or have a nose job, or eye lift, or even breast implants. But it is MEN who forces them to do that, because men don't give them chances. They have to be eye-catching first, then they're allowed to speak with them.

This is the difference I found in men and women, men look at women and only think of sex, they would never see a girl and think, hmm she's nice maybe I can be friends with her. Never. Girls do, and so when they start being friends with them, even the ugliest guy in the world could have the most charming character, and when a girl falls for a guy, she doesn't care anymore that he's not the most handsome guy in the whole universe.

A little chance is what every girl needs. And this is exactly why I fell for the art of make-up. Because a little bit of make-up here and there, could really transform a girl, and gives her much more self-confidence! So girls, don't think "au naturel" is better! NOT always!

No comments:

Post a Comment