Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BB Creams (this entry is for Monna)

Many BB creams I have tried and the effect and result from each is different. The left is the 1st bb I tried and still my favorite. Only comes in 1 color, but it makes skin looks dewy and naturally smooth. Costs IDR 98,ooo at Faceshop. However, this one doesn't have SPF.

Next one is from Maybelline, very cheap, only IDR 40,ooo I think. With SPF and makes your skin appears brighter.

The middle one is the compact BB sun balm also from Faceshop. Very practical to use, packed with SPF, and the finish is a bit powdery. But it doesn't go so great with my sometimes-dry skin, it gets flaky on certain area. In Jkt it costs almost IDR 400,ooo, but I bought it in Singapore for almost half the price.

The bb in gold tube pump bottle is from Skin79, bought it online from singapore, cost me around SGD 22, is a very popular brand from Korea. It's quite good, finishing is like my faceshop cream and is packed with SPF too. They started selling the brand in Jkt, I saw it in Metro Gandaria City.

Last one is M by Missha, Watery. For drier skin, but somehow I dont really like the watery texture. The result is not as nice as the others. My friend bought it for me directly in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment